Will Trey and Millie choose love or money in this sweet billionaire forbidden office romance?
Sparks fly when Trevor Donovan meets the woman who can help him run his brother’s empire. Will these two be able to resist a forbidden office romance, or will they choose love over money?
Trevor Donovan has always felt inferior to his billionaire brother, Trey. When his brother leaves him in charge, Trevor gets the opportunity to prove his worth. Will he be able to fill his brother’s expensive shoes?
Millie Parks is Trey’s executive assistant and right-hand woman. She is sleek, smart, and confident. She can help Trevor succeed at running Donovan Enterprises, if he will let her.
Trevor can’t help being attracted to Millie. She is everything he has ever wanted in a woman, and he can’t deny his growing feelings for her, even though he is now her boss.
A forbidden workplace romance would risk everything they have both worked so hard to earn. Will they follow the rules or take a chance on love?
Find out now in The Billionaire’s Brother.
This sweet billionaire romance novella can be read as a standalone or as the second book in The Broke Billionaires Club Series.
About the Author:
Ann Omasta is a USA Today bestselling author.
Ann’s Top Ten list of likes, dislikes, and oddities:
1. I despise whipped cream. There, I admitted it in writing. Let the ridiculing begin.
2. Even though I have lived as far south as Key Largo, Florida, and as far north as Maine, I landed in the middle.
3. If I don’t make a conscious effort not to, I will drink nothing but tea morning, noon, and night. Hot tea, sweet tea, green tea––I love it all.
4. There doesn’t seem to be much in life that is better than coming home to a couple of big dogs who are overjoyed to see me. My other family members usually show significantly less enthusiasm about my return.
5. Singing in my bestest, loudest voice does not make my family put on their happy faces. This includes the big, loving dogs referenced above.
6. Yes, I am aware that bestest is not a word.
7. Dorothy was right. There’s no place like home.
8. All of the numerous bottles in my shower must be lined up with their labels facing out. It makes me feel a little like Julia Roberts’ mean husband from the movie Sleeping with the Enemy, but I can’t seem to control this particular quirk.
9. I love, love, love finding a great bargain!
10. Did I mention that I hate whipped cream? It makes my stomach churn to look at it, touch it, smell it, or even think about it. Great––now I’m thinking about it. Ick!
We love Ann Omasta’s work! Check out this book now and see why.